I’m Bob Mueller. I tell stories. I find inspiration in music, and my stories sometimes have a subtle Christian flavor to them. I like to think of it as Christians in the real world.
Information and purchase links for my books is here. My blog, where I occasionally write about modern culture or other subjects that manage to catch my interest long enough to get them written in a coherent form, is here.
Make yourself at home. I’m glad you found me.
Recently Posted In The Blog
- There are occasionally times when I am ashamed to publicly admit I'm a Christian, and this is one of them. more
- I was privileged to do something this week that my parents never could: watch my son graduate from Basic Training. more
- Official misconduct is a factor in over half of all wrongful convictions. more
- It's often said that answering one question in your family history will create two more. more
- Sarahbeth Caplin wrote a memoir about life as a Jewish Christian. I reviewed it. more